Wednesday, May 22, 2013

[Chalkboard Tracker] 10 Weeks


This is a very unflattering photo of me, but it's really difficult to get Tomm to take pictures with me.  It's a one-shot kind of thing.  If I'm not happy with the first one taken, too bad.  So please excuse my double-chin.  :(



I was, however, pretty happy with how my first board came out.  Arts-and-crafts is not my strong-point, so assembling this chalkboard and drawing even those simple designs was hard work for me!  Haha.

How far along - 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss - 5 lbs+ (bad, I know, but my weight fluctuates like this even when I'm not pregnant)
Stretch marks - None.
Favorite moment this week - Making this chalkboard and having my husband tell me he thought I did a really good job.  Plus, all the positive feedback on it from Facebook.  :)
Miss Anything - Drinking with my husband/friends/family; coffee; coffee and cigarette in the morning

Movement - None.
Food cravings - Mul naengmyun, breakfast food like waffles and french toast, sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick - My prenatal gummies usually make me gaggy in the morning.  I have to eat them first thing and then brush my teeth to get the flavor out of my mouth.  Brushing my tongue also makes me gag and even throwup sometimes.
Symptoms - Exhaustion.  I rarely have the energy to do anything when I get home from work around 5:20 p.m.  It is slowly getting better though.  I have also developed what I believe is eczema around the corners of my mouth and my hair is falling out by the fuck-ton.
Have you started to show yet - No.
Gender - Unknown.
Belly Button in or out - In.


2 comments: