The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their original post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
So first off, a big thank you to Lippi for nominating me for this award! Please take a minute and check out her blog, cutelippi, which focuses on makeup, cosmetics, hair care, and reviews.
Second, another seven things about myself! I had to go back and read my last seven things I posted to make sure I don't repeat myself. Hahaha.
1. I attended private Catholic school until sophomore year, after which I switched to public school and graduated early.
2. Despite my first fact, I am not a practicing Catholic.
3. I love when people add color the their wardrobe, but it is difficult for me. I love wearing black. I have tried and failed many times to incorporate colorful items of clothing into my closet.
4. I graduated from a community college with my Liberal Arts degree. Not very impressive, I know, but it's something.
5. I recently checked off my first item from my 2012 Kitchen Bucket List! The snickerdoodles were delicious. I should probably complete more than one recipe every three months though if I want to finish by the end of the year. Haha.
6. Even though I don't wear too much color as far as clothing goes, I love painting my nails multiple colors. I rarely have them with only shade.
|Ignore the crappy polish job.|
7. My longest friendship is going on 20 years this September and I can hardly believe it. Sarah and I lived next door when we were four years old and have been best friends ever since. Of course we've had rough patches here and there, but we always come back to each other. You can follow her blog here.
|Aren't we beautiful together?|
Lastly, the five newly discovered blogs that I nominate (some aren't so "newly" discovered, but oh well). I copied Lippi as far as changing the rules a little bit and switching fifteen to five. Check these blogs out: