What You Need:
- 18 eggs
- 3/4 c. mayo
- 1/2 tbs. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Sriarcha sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs. honey mustard
- paprika for sprinkling
- First, you will need to boil your eggs. Boiled eggs are much easier to peel if they are not super fresh, so buy your eggs a week before you want to make them.
- Set your eggs in a large pot, cover them with water, and bring your water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, turn off the stove (remove the pot from the burner if you are using an electric stove).
- Next you will need to peel your eggs (you can leave them in the fridge over night if you boil them the day before you are going to make them, which I usually do). I've found the easiest way to peel eggs is to crack them all first and let them set in cold water for a bit (just while you are peeling them), and also to peel them under cold, running water.
|Separated yolks and whites.|
- Once you have all your eggs peeled, begin slicing them in half long ways. Take out the yolks and put them in a large mixing bowl. You can rinse your egg halves to get any leftover yolk out, but you don't have to.
- The hard part is over! Add your mayo, mustard, garlic, sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper into your bowl of yolks and blend with a mixer until smooth.
- If you don't have a cake decorating gadget (something like this), you can just scoop the mixture into the egg white halves with a spoon. If you do have one, put the mixture into the container and make some pretty egg yolk designs!
- Sprinkle with paprika and enjoy! Click here to print.