Thursday, August 16, 2012

Days Go By

The months are flying by way too quickly lately.  I haven't updated this blog since the end of June, and now it is mid-August.  What happened to my "at least once a week"?  Well, at least I'm posting something now!  Right?  Haha.  I'd say, "I'm going to post more often, really," but I know it most likely will not happen.  So, a quick update!

In just 18 days, Mr. H and I will be celebrating our first year wedding anniversary!  I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by.  It's sad that we spent most of our first year as husband and wife living nearly separate lives due to his work schedule, but I know things will get better, and I'm very much looking forward to our mini getaway coming up.  We are leaving for a four day stay in the bay area on September 1st.  Our actual anniversary is on the 3rd, and we will be staying at Parc 55.  We haven't decided on a place to have dinner yet, but we are thinking of either La Folie or Fleur de Lys.  We are both quite fond of getting fancy and dressed up, and what better reason than celebrating  365 days as Mr. and Mrs. H?  It has been quite the year, and I'm looking forward to this anniversary along with 50 more to come.



I bleached and dyed the tips of my hair teal last week, with Sarah's help.  It came out pretty nice, but it definitely needs some touching up.  I'm thinking about adding some purple to the teal when I redo it, hopefully sometime next week.  Sarah has her tips dyed pink, so our hair looks pretty bad ass together.


That's all for now.  Time to work.  More later, I (kind of) promise.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment