Thursday, June 28, 2012

Where Does The Time Go?

Ok, I totally suck at blogging.  I really thought I was going to be good about keeping up with this blog, but I'm not.  The year is already more than halfway through and I have only managed to check one thing off from my kitchen bucket list.

Mr. H and I have been working on planning our anniversary trip for this September.  I can't believe it has already almost been a year!  Time flies.  We were hoping to take a trip down to San Diego, but since our anniversary falls on labor day weekend, everything is super expensive.  Now we're planning on just heading to the bay area for a couple days, which will still be nice.

Anyway, I wanted to share this awesome website I found (if you are into reading).  It's called Thrift Books, and they sell used books for super cheap.  Plus, there's no shipping cost if you live in the states.  I purchased Aldous Huxley's The Perennial Philosophy for $5.44 and William S. Burrough's Junky for only $3.95.  They have used textbooks as well.  Definitely the cheapest books I've been able to find and they have a huge selection, so check them out if you're a bookworm like me.

Until next time, blogworld.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment