What You Need:
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 c. Nutella
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tbs. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix (with a mixer) sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in Nutella and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. After your eggs, add the vanilla. Set this bowl aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add your Nutella mix into your flour bowl. Mix until the bowls are well combined.
- With a spatula, stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to scoop rounded balls of dough onto the parchment paper. They don't have to be perfectly round.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, allow to cool completely, and enjoy!
Click here to print this recipe.